Social Icons

Friday, August 24

Pentatonix ♥

Hello! I'm back again to tell you my new idol hahaha
Here it is... PENTATONIX!
OMG They are so... incredibly perfect voice combination!

Pentatonix is a cappella group of five vocalists. They are (left to right)
Kevin Olusola, Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying, Kirstie Maldonado, and Avi Kaplan.
They are orginating from Arlington, Texas!
This group won the third season of The Sing-Off on November 28, 2011

And I especially love Scott's voice :3 It's just so cool! But if they're split, they can't be as cool as now!


And these are some of their arrangement that I love so much *actually I love all of their songs*! Check it out ;)

Starships - Pentatonix (Nicki Minaj Cover)



As Long As You Love Me / Wide Awake - Pentatonix (Justin Bieber / Katy Perry Cover)



LMFAO Medley featuring Pentatonix



End Of Time - Pentatonix (Beyonce Cover)



You Da One - Pentatonix (Rihanna Cover)


You can check another videos of Pentatonix (coz I can't put all the videos here lol) here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PTXofficial/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment