Social Icons

Monday, August 20

Payphone - Maroon 5

VIDEO


 


Lyric


I'm at the payphone trying to call home               [Wiz Khalifa]
All of my change that I spent on you                   Man fuck that shit
Where have the times gone,                              I'll be out spending all this money
Baby it's all wrong                                             While you're sitting round wondering
Where are the plans we made for two?               Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing.
                                                                      Made it from the bottom
Yeah I, I know it's hard to remember,                  Now when you see me I'm stunning,
The people we used to be...                              And all of my cars start with a push of a button
It's even harder to picture,                                 Telling me the chances I blew up
That you're not here next to me.                        Or whatever you call it,
                                                                      Switch the number to my phone
You say it's too late to make it,                           So you never could call it,
But is it too late to try?                                      Don't need my name on my show,
And in our time that you wasted,                        You can tell it I'm ballin.
All of my bridges burnt down                               Swish, what a shame could have got picked
                                                                       Had a really good game
I've wasted my nights,                                        But you missed your last shot
You turned out the lights,                                   So you talk about who you see at the top
Now I'm paralyzed                                              Or what you could have saw
Still stuck in that time,                                        But sad to say it's over for.
When we call it love,                                          Phantom pulled up valet open doors
But even the sun...                                            Wiz like go away got what you was looking for
Sets in paradise...                                               Now it's me who they want
                                                                       So you can go 
I'm at the payphone trying to call home                And take that little piece of shit with you
All of my change that I spent on you
Where have the times gone,                               I'm at the payphone trying to call home
Baby it's all wrong                                              All of my change that I spent on you
Where are the plans we made for two?                Where have the times gone, 
                                                                       Baby it's all wrong
If happy ever after did exist,                                Where are the plans we made for two?
I would still be holding you like this 
All those fairy tales are full of shit                          If happy ever after did exist,
One more fucking love song, I'll be sick                 I would still be holding you like this 
                                                                       All those fairy tales are full of shit
Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow                One more fucking love song, I'll be sick
'Cause you forgot yesterday
I gave you my love to borrow                              Now I'm at the payphone
But you just gave it away.
You can't expect me to be fine,                           ---ruthjsh
I don't expect you to care
I know I've said it before,
But all of my bridges burnt down.

I've wasted my nights,
You turned out the lights, 
Now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time,
When we call it love,
But even the sun...
Sets in paradise...

I'm at the payphone trying to call home
All of my change that I spent on you
Where have the times gone, 
Baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

If happy ever after did exist,
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of shit 
One more fucking love song, I'll be sick

Now I'm at the payphone

No comments:

Post a Comment