Social Icons

Saturday, November 10

Random

HELLOOO!!!
It's been a looonnnggggggg time i don't post anything here lol
well, I'm too busy coz of my school and actually those are like homeworks and tests thing -_-
and you know what? IT'S SO BORING
In 2 weeks, I'm gonna have my final term tests so I don't have many time to do something like blogging or maybe I'm gonna off for a month =((
But don't worry, I have one new single from Maroon 5! and it's One More Night :3 Enjoy!


You can also check their Official Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Maroon5?feature=g-crec-s

The other news is, Gangnam Style Fever!
Pentatonix also arranged that PSY's song hahaha



How about twilight lovers?
Breaking Dawn Part 2 gonna be released! Check the trailer too ;)



COOL! isn't it? haha of course it is!
okaayy
See ya in December!

Sincerely,

Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment